Good Nite Inn Redlands
Only a stone’s throw away from San Bernardino, CA, Good Nite Inn in Redlands is the ideal spot for an affordable and cozy stay outside the crowded city of LA. Staying out in Redlands offers you the opportunity to enjoy the beautiful California countryside and all that it has to offer. You are close to the fascinating Big Bear Mountain and Lake, and Snow Valley. Other scenic locations such as Joshua Tree National Park.. Redlands is also in close proximity to the extensive Arrowhead Conferences-Events, the University of Redlands, Redlands Bowl, the Loma Linda Children’s Hospital, the intriguing Lincoln Memorial Shrine, and the adrenaline-filled California Speedway.
Guaranteed to exceed your expectations with excellent value, Good Nite Inn stands by its name with friendly and efficient guest service and clean accommodations. Whether you travel for business or pleasure, the best California experience can be found at Good Nite Inn.
Modern Room types offered based on availability: One Queen or Two Queen size beds, Accessible rooms with One Queen bed.
Room amenities include: Free WiFi, HD Flat screen Television. hairdryer, iron & board, and morning Coffee and Tea in the Lobby, plus Free guest parking.
ADA/Accessible overall property features:
Ground Floor Hotel Entrance, Main Features of Hotel Accessible on Ground Floor
On-Site Designated Accessible Parking
TDD Telephone Accessible, Accessibility Equipment for The Deaf
All doorways to and within Accessible Guest Rooms are Wheelchair Accessible
Registration Desk is Accessible
ADA Accessible Guest Room, Roll-in ADA showers available
Service Animals Allowed At No Additional Charge
Morning Coffee & Tea Area on Ground Floor
People in Need of Accessible Features Can Book Accessible Rooms During The Same Time and Terms That Others Can Reserve Rooms if available
Hotel corridors a minimum of 36” wide, 32 Inch Openings to Common Areas
Pool Entrance and Area Accessible, Accessible Self-Operating ADA Pool Lift
Why this hotel?The Good Nite Inn near Redlands San Bernardino, with its array of services and facilities, has a lot to offer its visitors. Here are the top 2 reasons to choose this hotel:
- The Good Nite Inn Redlands is the perfect spot to settle down.
- Winner of TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence Award, Good Nite Inn Redlands has been recognized for its amazing Guest service and spirit of hospitality, going above and beyond to make guests feel at home.
- Centrally located to all the fun and exciting attractions; from theme parks and golf courses to museums and sports venues, we’re near something for every age and interest to enjoy!
- BBB (Better Business Bureau) A+ rating.
- Staff certified Guest Service Gold Professionals (CGSP) through American Hotel and Lodging Association
- Employer of choice with 4.3 rating (out of 5) on Glassdoor.com, the highest of any hotel chain in the area
Amenities & Services
We, at Good Nite Inn near Redlands San Bernardino, are delighted to serve you in every way we can. Upon request, we provide essential additional services and facilities.
- Free parking
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea
- Outdoor pool
- Touch tone phones
- Nonsmoking rooms available
- Cable TV with extended channels
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary High Speed: Check email + browse the Web
- Enhanced High Speed: Video chat, download large files + stream video for 5.95 USD/day
- Writing desk with lamp
- Fax machine
- Copy services
- Bilingual Staff
- Exterior Corridors
- Good Nite Inn is a "Clean the World" hospitality recycling partner