Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park
Hotel is Open while undergoing guestroom renovations.
Thank you for your support
Located between Petaluma and Santa Rosa, California, the Good Nite Inn is close to a wide variety of dining options within walking distance, over 150 wineries within a short drive and just minutes from Russian River Valley, Infineon Raceway, the Charles M. Schultz Museum, Crane Creek Regional Park, the Scandia Family Fun Center, Sonoma State University, Sonoma Fairgrounds, and Russian River Wine Road Tours.
Guaranteed to exceed your expectations with excellent value, Good Nite Inn stands by its name with friendly and efficient guest service and clean accommodations. Whether you travel for business or pleasure, the best California experience can be found at Good Nite Inn.
Modern Room types offered based on availability: One Queen or Two Queen size beds, Accessible rooms with One Queen bed.
Room amenities include: Free WiFi, HD Flat screen Television. hairdryer, iron & board, and morning Coffee and Tea in the Lobby, plus Free guest parking.
ADA/Accessible overall property features:
Ground Floor Hotel Entrance, Main Features of Hotel Accessible on Ground Floor
On-Site Designated Accessible Parking
TDD Telephone Accessible, Accessibility Equipment for The Deaf
All doorways to and within Accessible Guest Rooms are Wheelchair Accessible
Registration Desk is Accessible
ADA Accessible Guest Room, Roll-in ADA showers available
Service Animals Allowed At No Additional Charge
Morning Coffee & Tea Area on Ground Floor
People in Need of Accessible Features Can Book Accessible Rooms During The Same Time and Terms That Others Can Reserve Rooms if available
Hotel corridors a minimum of 36” wide, 32 Inch Openings to Common Areas
Pool Entrance and Area Accessible, Accessible Self-Operating ADA Pool Lift
Why this hotel?The Good Nite Inn near Rohnert Park Sonoma County, with its array of services and facilities, has a lot to offer its visitors. Here are the top reasons to choose this hotel:
- Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park is the ideal spot for an affordable and cozy spot to stay during your venture’s into California’s vibrant wine country
- Close to enchanting Napa Valley, and located between Santa Rosa and Petaluma.
- BBB (Better Business Bureau) A+ rating.
- Staff certified Guest Service Gold Professionals (CGSP) through American Hotel and Lodging Association.
- Employer of choice with 4.3 rating (out of 5) on Glassdoor.com, the highest of any hotel chain in the area.
Amenities & Services
We, at Good Nite Inn near Rohnert Park Sonoma County, are delighted to serve you in every way we can. Upon request, we provide essential additional services and facilities.
- Free parking
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea
- Free WiFi: Check email + browse the Web
- Outdoor pool
- 100% non-smoking guestrooms
- Cable TV with extended channels
- Air conditioning
- Enhanced High Speed:Video chat, download large files + stream video for 5.95 USD/day
- Touch tone phones
- Writing desk with lamp
- Fax machine
- Copy services
- Bilingual Staff
- Exterior Corridors
- Good Nite Inn is a "Clean the World" hospitality recycling partner