Good Nite Inn Salinas
Hotel is Open while undergoing guestroom renovations.
Thank you for your support
Good Nite Inn Salinas is located off 101 Highway, a few miles east of Monterey, Ca and South of Santa Cruz and San Jose, CA. The Ideal Budget Hotel in Salinas, CA is conveniently located near Oldtown Salinas, Hartnell College, A Taste of Monterey Wine Tours, Monterey Wine Country, National Steinbeck Center, The Steinbeck House, The Farm Agricultural Center, Wild Things at Vision Quest Ranch, Toro County Park, Laguna Seca Raceway, and Salinas Fairgrounds.
Guaranteed to exceed your expectations with excellent value, Good Nite Inn stands by its name with friendly and efficient guest service and clean accommodations. Whether you travel for business or pleasure, the best California experience can be found at Good Nite Inn.
Modern Room types offered based on availability: One Queen or Two Queen size beds, Accessible rooms with One Queen bed.
Room amenities include: Free WiFi, HD Flat screen Television. hairdryer, iron & board, and morning Coffee and Tea in the Lobby, plus Free guest parking.
ADA/Accessible overall property features:
Ground Floor Hotel Entrance, Main Features of Hotel Accessible on Ground Floor
On-Site Designated Accessible Parking
TDD Telephone Accessible, Accessibility Equipment for The Deaf
All doorways to and within Accessible Guest Rooms are Wheelchair Accessible
Registration Desk is Accessible
ADA Accessible Guest Room, Roll-in ADA showers available
Service Animals Allowed At No Additional Charge
Morning Coffee & Tea Area on Ground Floor
People in Need of Accessible Features Can Book Accessible Rooms During The Same Time and Terms That Others Can Reserve Rooms if available
Hotel corridors a minimum of 36” wide, 32 Inch Openings to Common Areas
Pool Entrance and Area Accessible, Accessible Self-Operating ADA Pool Lift
Why this hotel?The Good Nite Inn near Salinas Monterey, with its array of services and facilities, has a lot to offer its visitors. Here are the top reasons to choose this hotel:
- Good Nite Inn Salinas is the ideal spot for an affordable and cozy stay during your venture’s into California’s State Capitol. Best Kept secret near Monterey Bay.
- BBB (Better Business Bureau) A+ rating.
- Staff certified Guest Service Gold Professionals (CGSP) through American Hotel and Lodging Association.
- Employer of choice with 4.3 rating (out of 5) on Glassdoor.com, the highest of any hotel chain in the area.
Amenities & Services
- Free parking
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor pool
- Nonsmoking rooms available
- Cable TV with extended channels
- Air conditioning
- Touch tone phones
- Writing desk with lamp
- Fax machine
- Copy services
- Bilingual Staff
- Exterior Corridors
- Good Nite Inn is a "Clean the World" hospitality recycling partner