Good Nite Inn
The Perfect Home Base for Visitors Traveling with Family, Friends or For Business. Ideal Destination Locations Near Your Favorite Attractions
Good Nite Inn is where you want stay! Stretching from the rolling hills of the Napa Valley Wine Country and the exciting San Francisco Bay Area down the Central Coast to beautiful Monterrey, Good Nite Inn hotels are featured in California’s hottest destinations. Plus, with several locations in Southern California, you’ll be just a stone’s throw from world-famous attractions like Six Flags Magic Mountain, Universal Studios Hollywood, Malibu, Disneyland Resort, Knott’s Berry Farm, San Diego SeaWorld® and the San Diego Zoo.
Good Nite Inn hotels are right where you need them with comfortable and clean lodging and great service at an affordable price. Discover for yourself why Good Nite Inns are among the best California economy hotels. Click on the map locations to find out more about our California lodging options.
Guaranteed to exceed your expectations with excellent value, Good Nite Inn stands by its name with friendly and efficient guest service and clean accommodations. Whether you travel for business or pleasure, the best California experience can be found at any of Good Nite Inn’s 12 great locations.
Modern Room types offered based on availabilty: One Queen or One King size bed, Two Double or Queen size beds, Accessible rooms with One Queen or King size bed. Room amenities include: Free WiFi, HD Flat screen Television. hairdryer, iron & board
ADA/Accessible overall property features:
- WCAG Website
- All accessible features and rooms are conveniently available to view at all times on this website. Accessible room types are based upon availability.
- Ground Floor Hotel Entrance, Main Features of Hotel Accessible on Ground Floor
- On-Site Designated Accessible Parking
- All doorways to and within Accessible Guest Rooms are Wheelchair Accessible
- Registration Desk is Accessible
- ADA Accessible Guest Room, Roll-in ADA showers available
- Service Animals Allowed At No Additional Charge
- Morning Coffee & Tea Area on Ground Floor
- Hotel corridors a minimum of 36” wide, 32 Inch Openings to Common Areas
- Pool Entrance and Area Accessible, Accessible Self-Operating ADA Pool Lift