Good Nite Inn San Diego
Good Nite Inn San Diego
The Good Nite Inn near SeaWorld® San Diego is five minutes from Shamu’s doorstep! Apart from SeaWorld®, San Diego also offers close proximity to the San Diego Wild Animal Park, the World Famous San Diego Zoo, Qualcomm Stadium San Diego Sports Arena, Mission Bay Parks and Beaches, Old Town San Diego, SD Convention Center, Horton Plaza Shopping Center, San Diego Gaslamp Quarter, San Diego State University, and the fascinating Coronado Island, California.
Guaranteed to exceed your expectations with excellent value, Good Nite Inn stands by its name with friendly and efficient guest service and clean accommodations. Whether you travel for business or pleasure, the best California experience can be found at Good Nite Inn.
Modern Room types offered based on availability: One King or Two Queen size beds, Accessible rooms with One King bed.
Room amenities include: Free WiFi, HD Flat screen Television. hairdryer, iron & board, and morning Coffee and Tea in the Lobby. Guest parking $5.00 USD per day
ADA/Accessible overall property features:
- CASp certified hotel
- Ground Floor Hotel Entrance, Main Features of Hotel Accessible on Ground Floor
- On-Site Designated Accessible Parking
- TDD Telephone Accessible, Accessibility Equipment for The Deaf
- All doorways to and within Accessible Guest Rooms are Wheelchair Accessible
- Registration Desk is Accessible
- ADA Accessible Guest Room, Roll-in ADA showers available
- Service Animals Allowed At No Additional Charge
- Morning Coffee & Tea Area on Ground Floor
- WCAG Website
- People in Need of Accessible Features Can Book Accessible Rooms During The Same Time and Terms That Others Can Reserve Rooms if available
- Hotel corridors a minimum of 36” wide, 32 Inch Openings to Common Areas
Why this hotel?The Good Nite Inn near San Diego SeaWorld®, with its array of services and facilities, has a lot to offer its visitors. Here are the top reasons to choose this hotel:
- Good Nite Inn near SeaWorld is the ideal spot for an affordable and cozy stay during your visit to San Diego. A City on the Pacific coast of California known for its beaches, parks and warm climate. Immense Balboa Park is the site of the renowned San Diego Zoo, as well as numerous art galleries, artist studios, museums and gardens.
- BBB (Better Business Bureau) A+ rating.
- Staff certified Guest Service Gold Professionals (CGSP) through American Hotel and Lodging Association.
- Employer of choice with 4.3 rating (out of 5) on Glassdoor.com, the highest of any hotel chain in the area.
Recommended on Tripadvisor
Amenities & Services
- Free parking
- Free WiFi
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea
- 146 Nonsmoking Guestrooms
- Cable TV with extended channels
- 40" inch flat screen TV with over 60 channels
- Mini Refrigerator
- In room safes
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Touch tone phones
- Writing desk with lamp
- Fax machine
- Copy services
- Bilingual Staff
- Exterior Corridors